So we've settled into a routine. It may not be exciting to someone else, but it suits us perfectly. Of course, in about 10 days, that routine will be out the window, once we fly to visit Grandma and Grandpa!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween... and stuff
So Bridget had her first Halloween, and I must say, it passed rather uneventfully. We had 2 things to do scheduled for today, besides Halloween stuff, and both managed to fall through! But its okay- we still had fun walking around the Pembroke Mall, riding on the double-decker bus ride for at least 10 minutes. I thought that ride would never end- every time it stopped, Bridget pressed the 'start' button again and it started up. We got more than our one dollar's worth. Anyway, here's a cute picture of Bridget in her costume. Looks like she's ready to do a cartwheel, eh?
We've been having so much fun- mostly just finding new ways to play with the stuff we already have. Just the other day, I grabbed her hippo walking toy out of the corner, so she could practice walking. Little did I know that it would turn into a 30 minute activity. Our living room has limited straight-paths for her to push the toy on without bumping into a wall or a piece of furniture. When she did, she would look at me as if to say "Well, I haven't got all day, Mom!" So I would walk over to where she was and turn it around, only to have to go turn it around not a minute later. Got me a good walk! I was pooped long before she was! So now we have a great activity for when its too cold outside.
So we've settled into a routine. It may not be exciting to someone else, but it suits us perfectly. Of course, in about 10 days, that routine will be out the window, once we fly to visit Grandma and Grandpa!
So we've settled into a routine. It may not be exciting to someone else, but it suits us perfectly. Of course, in about 10 days, that routine will be out the window, once we fly to visit Grandma and Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun. Nice costume -- I thought it was the Salem Sun Devils at first, until I saw the collar.
WOW Look at her!! Such a cutie! I can't believe it! She is almost walking! This is the second of friends babies that I have seen on a blog tonight that is younger than Bradley but is closer to walking than Bradley!! I bet he has Bridget beat on words though! LOL Can you believe my little 13 month old says "MINE!!!" I just about die everyday! :)
Post a Comment