Monday, February 23, 2009

Bridget's newest accomplishment

Sorry its been so long between posts- with Daniel home, I forget that there are other people out there who read this thing! I thank both of you. ;)
First, Bridget's newest "trick". At her doctor's appointment last Friday, the doctor asked if Bridget is stacking blocks. Blocks? Not really. But just look at what she does stack...
I laughed so hard when I found this on my shelf. But Bridget wasn't done yet. Take a look:

I couldn't help but to film this for posterity. She loves that little bunch of animals from her Noah's ark. She can be seen at any given point of the day, taking the animals out of the ark and arranging them on any flat surface: the floor, the couch, the footstool to the rocking chair. Even some not so flat surfaces, but of course, those just frustrate her. She also knows, sort of, the sounds that some of them make. Or the sounds that mommy says they make. I'm not sure my zebra impression is very good.

We're working our way towards moving- just 4 weeks from tomorrow until Daniel reports. We haven't been notified yet of the dates of our pack-out and move, but I'm sure they'll let us know soon. And we have a lot to do before then! The piano leg needs to be fixed, the piano needs to be tuned, we have lots of clothes to get rid of, the house will need to be cleaned... there's so much! But still, we are excited.

By the way, we do have our new address, so if you want it, email us.

3 comments:

LTO said...

LOVE the giraffes!

-Laura T.O.

milojohn5 said...

Of COURSE everyone wants your new address! You should send it out to the whole family.

Heidi said...

Aren't you supposed to tune a piano AFTER you move it?