Friday, August 13, 2010

Ship's picnic, Bridget's imagination, and more

We've had a busy week this week! Daniel didn't have to go to the ship on Wednesday because of the ship's picnic and Thursday was a 2-hour day early in the morning, so he was basically home all day again! We took Bridget to the picnic, even though it was murderously hot. She had fun, especially in the bouncy house.




She did pretty well, jumping for a while before falling down. Unless she got run into by another kid, of course.

Yesterday, she figured out that she can make a racetrack of sorts out of her blocks, and proceeded to race her car around and around.


Today Bridget and I are just hanging out, but it must be too boring for her:


As for me, I'm just working on getting things straight with CareerStep (my MT school) and CAA (military spouse tuition assistance program) so I can start the next course in my journey to becoming a Registered Medical Transcriptionist and Medical Transcription Editor. Its beginning to look like I may end up behind the 8 ball on this one, as I haven't started the 4-month MT Editor course and will be having a baby in just 2 months! I'll do my best, though.

Only other things going on with us is I really wish we could take a vacation. My cabin fever has gotten to the point that just getting out of the house for a day is not enough. I want to get out of Virginia Beach, overnight at least! We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

milojohn5 said...

Good luck getting out of town. Try the Northwest or Alaska. Nice and cool there.