Monday, January 19, 2009

Bridget's new outfit and new "activity"

Hello, once again, from the frozen tundra of Virginia. Well, not really. It just feels like it! We ARE under a Winter Weather Watch until 12am Wednesday, but as we are leaving at oh-dark-thirty Tuesday morning to drive to Rhode Island, we don't much have to worry about that. By coincidence, we are actually leaving the snow forecast behind us!
Today, I have gathered you all here to witness yet more of Bridget. First, a photo. Just something to show off her new outfit.

Next, a couple of videos, which take some explaining. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, while we were at the grandparents' place in Washington, grandpa and I watched a LOT of football. Occasionally, we were a little... boisterous in our fan-dom, and scared Bridget. From this, she learned the universal symbol for "Touchdown" and does it whenever she sees even so much as a highlight clip of a football game. I even caught her doing it during a basketball highlight. Anyway, she has since learned the "word" to go with the aforementioned symbol, and the result? Hilarious.



This first video is good- but I wanted a video without me talking over Bridget. So...

This video also shows a couple of other things. One: Bridget bothering the cat. A common occurrence. Two: Bridget has mastered standing up without the help of someone or something else. Three: Nothing is more important to Bridget than her juice cup- except her giraffe.

Now, there are actually 2 more videos of such a nature. I just couldn't bring myself to put them all up here. Maybe there will be more videos after the SuperBowl.

No comments: