Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New House, Same Bridget

So another post today, because I've had some requests for pictures of our house. I held off because I'm sure you'd rather see the house instead of the boxes! Daniel and I managed to
get rid of most of our boxes last night, because our neighbors are moving out and are moving themselves, so we gave them a bunch. I also managed to put up the pictures on the wall yesterday, in a sudden burst of energy.

Our House

The kitchen- directly on your right as you enter.

The living room- at the back of the house. TV located just beside me to the right, in a corner.

The dining room- a bonus area giving us the space to have the piano, too.
We've lucked out- a few of the other guys in Daniel's OCS class didn't get down here as quickly as we did and so are in smaller places, or in places that don't have carpet. We have this wonderful downstairs, then 4 bedrooms upstairs. Bridget is having fun playing on the stairs, too. She's gotten quite good at using the handrail to go down. Thank goodness she's tall enough for that!
Speaking of Bridget, I've been trying to get her on video saying something that just had us in stitches while we were on vacation. She started saying "Bath time. Yay." while we were down there, at random times. When it wasn't even bath time, most of the time! Well, today, I was trying to catch her saying "I love you" (another new saying), and got both!

I cannot get over just how cute and funny and fun to be around Bridget is. Never once have I regretted our decision to have me stay at home with Bridget all the time. I would hate to miss this!

1 comment:

milojohn5 said...

Wow, the house looks really great. It's nice to have a lot of room to spread out in.