
I don't know how this pose came about, but I'm glad I captured it! Bridget is dressed as Uniqua from The Backyardigans, for those of you who are unfamiliar with Bridget's biggest obsession.
Bridget and Daddy, just as we were leaving for the Trunk or Treat at the church. Bridget fell asleep on the way to the church, and I suspect she was more than half asleep as we started our rounds of the parking lot. She woke up though, as evidenced by the fact that she kept wanting to run out of the parking lot into the adjacent street.
We've been having an interesting beginning to our fall. Weather's been up and down, and we're still trying to figure out this working-Navy life. As soon as we get this command down, I'm sure it will be time to go. We have some exciting things coming up, too- Bridget's party, Thanksgiving, the USS GEORGE H.W. BUSH's holiday party, and lots of family coming for Christmas! There will be plenty of pictures to follow.
I'm still working on my medical transcription degree. It alternates between being thoroughly fascinating to dreadfully dull, and I really never know which one it will be from day to day. I like that it is self-paced, and I don't like that it is self-paced. I find too many ways to distract myself. As long as I do a little every day, though I feel better for it.
1 comment:
Yeah, it's hard to work at home; lots of self-discipline, or you end up with a ton of backlog seemingly from out of nowhere.
Post a Comment