Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November activities

So, as promised, here are some photos and videos from Bridget's birthday.


Early on in the day, Mommy and Daddy bought Bridget her birthday present- a toy box! Here she is helping Daddy put it together. Mommy has loved the toy box just as much as, if not more than, Bridget!


Just look at that grin! I can't tell you how cool it was to see her face light up like this when everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She loves music! Hallelujah!

I don't know what this is. Maybe she was trying to put it back in the wrapper?


Her only toy that makes noise. Two little Nintendogs. (They bark when you squeeze an ear.)

And if Bridget could be said to have a celebrity crush, this would be it: Austin, from the Backyardigans.

Here's Bridget on her birthday. I had to go get her balloons- she loves them so, and Party City had a Backyardigans balloon I knew she would love. The other 5 are all a color of one of the Backyardigans.
And lastly, a video of Bridget on her new tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa! She loves it so much, some mornings her first words to me are, "Ride bike!"

2 comments:

milojohn5 said...

She only has ONE toy that makes noise? It's a good thing that I haven't bought her Christmas present yet, then.

Better start reinforcing the walls of your house and putting in some shatter-proof glass right now.

Daniel and Karen said...

No, no... the two Nintendogs were the only toys she got for her birthday that make noise. She has PLENTY of toys that make noise. Mostly from you, I believe.